Chelsea Boots – Rust
inc. delivery and all taxes
This design is registered in the UK
Our Chelsea Boots are comfortable and durable whilst stylish with our striking rust colour and fun spaceship patterned elastic panel.
- Slip-resistant outsole
- Water-resistant upper shoe
- Comfortably padded insoles to protect growing feet
- Send us your boots for recycling once outgrown and receive £10.00 off your next pair.
Please refer to our size guide to ensure a correct fit.
To be sure your Pip & Henry shoes fit perfectly and are comfortable while your child is wearing them use our size chart and measuring instructions below.
What you need:
1. A pencil or pen
2. Two pieces of plain paper larger than your childs feet
3. A ruler or measuring tape
How to take the measurements:
Make sure your child is wearing the appropriate thickness socks for the shoes you will be purchasing.
Place the plain paper on a hard and even surface and place one of your childs feet on the paper.
With the pencil make a clear and straight mark at the back of your childs heel and the largest toe.
Measure the distance between the two lines in CMS.
Repeat for the other foot and, if there is a difference in measurements between your childs feet, use the largest measurement.
Refer to our size chart below to find the correct sized shoe for your child.
- Upper suede sourced from tanneries that are gold certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
- Shoe inner leather
- Sole recyclable TPR and recycled cork
Made of recyclable materials and beautifully decorated with bright and bold Pip & Henry colours, our shoe boxes are designed not just to get your shoes safely to you but also as a board game that will engage children in fun and play whilst reminding them of the importance of caring for the environment.
The Shoebox design is registered in the UK.